Compensation for SCGS 2022 Conferences
2022 Speaker Compensation
- Lecture honorarium of $150 per lecture for individual presentations.
- For conferences, a handout bonus of $50 per lecture provided that handout material meets requirements and is submitted by the deadline of Monday, January 31, 2022.
- For both conferences, speakers allowing and selected to do a Live Question and Answer session on Saturday via Zoom will receive a bonus of $50.
- Presentations selected for the Genealogy Jamboree conference entitle the speaker to a complimentary Standard registration for the Jamboree conference and the ability to pay to upgrade to a Plus registration.
- Presentations selected for the Genetic Genealogy conference entitle the speaker to a complimentary Standard registration for the Genetic Genealogy conference and the ability to pay to upgrade to a Plus registration.
- All selected speakers receive a one-year membership in the Southern California Genealogical Society ($40 value). Membership affords access to the SCGS webinar archive, remote use of available subscription databases and archived issues of The Searcher.
- Speakers doing sponsored presentations are not eligible for payment for lectures or bonuses for syllabus material.